Adding Zoom to Your Chrome OS device
- You do NOT need to create a Zoom account/password to join an FCAAE Zoom Class.
- You DO need to download Zoom in order for your Chrome device to work with Zoom.
- To save time, click below to go directly to the Zoom app on the Chrome Web Store.
- Congratulations! When this screen appears, you have successfully loaded Zoom onto your Chrome OS device.
- Do not click "Join a Meeting, Start a Meeting, Join" from this screen. Close the app and continue to Step 2 because:
- If you join your class by clicking the FCAAE Zoom Class Link contained in your FCAAE confirmation email, one click takes you directly into your FCAAE Zoom Class. Much easier!
- If you join your FCAAE class by clicking "Join A Meeting," you must manually type the string of 11-15 letters/numbers that comprise your secure FCAAE Zoom Class Link.