Adding Zoom to Your Android device
- You do NOT need to create a Zoom account/password to join an FCAAE Zoom Class.
- You DO need to download the Zoom app in order for your Android device to work with Zoom.
- To save time, click the Zoom icon below to go directly to the Zoom app on Google Play.
- When your download is complete, click Open.
- Congratulations! If this screen appears, you have successfully loaded Zoom onto your Android device!
- Do not click "Sign In, Sign Up, Join a Meeting" from this screen. Close the app and continue to Step 2 because:
- If you join your class by clicking the FCAAE Zoom Class Link contained in your FCAAE confirmation email, one click takes you directly into your FCAAE Zoom Class. Much easier!
- If you join your FCAAE class by clicking "Join A Meeting" from your Zoom app, you must manually type the string of 11-15 letters/numbers that comprise your secure FCAAE Zoom Class link.