Welcome to Our Classrooms--All 50 Years of Them!
Since Fall of 1962, Fox Chapel Area Adult Education (FCAAE), an outreach program of the Fox Chapel Area School District, has provided enrichment classes to the community. It is a non-profit organization managed by a volunteer Board of Directors with the help of one employee, our Executive Director. We operate two semesters: Fall (usually mid-September to mid-November) and Winter/Spring (usually mid-February to mid-April). Classes have varying start dates.
Registration for the Winter/Spring 2013 Semester is On-Going.
Brochures are mailed to all residents of the Fox Chapel Area School District, as well as non-residents who have taken one of our classes in the past 10 years. If you are in one of these categories and do not receive your brochure, please contact us but also contact your local post office and inform them of the delivery problem. FCAAE collects a list of addresses where brochures were not delivered each semester and shares it with the appropriate post office but the Post Masters have indicated that they need to hear directly from the customer as well.
Want instant alerts about class closings and registration status? Sign up for Twitter and Facebook alerts. Links and information are at the bottom of this page.
Use these three links for latest news:
- Weather Cancellations--Have this evening's classes been cancelled? What are the make-up class dates for any cancellations?
- Class Status--Has your class sold out? Is it almost sold out or cancelled?
- General News--When classes might be posted for an upcoming semester, etc.
- Get text alerts on your cell phone without having a Twitter account (find out why this can be a great idea!) simply by sending a the text message "Follow FCAdultEd" to the number 40404.
- If you already have accounts on Facebook and Twitter or if you are interested in getting accounts on Facebook or Twitter, "Like" us on Facebook and "Follow Us" on Twitter with your current accounts by clicking on the buttons below.